- Formally specifying your system in TLA+
- Assisting in the design of your distributed system or protocol
- Analyzing your probabilistic system or protocol with PRISM 
- Writing tricky distributed systems code for your system’s backend
- Validating your system’s implementation with model-based testing
- Analyzing your access control system with the Z3 theorem prover 
- Writing a tree-sitter grammar for your domain-specific language 
- Education in technical quantum computing concepts    
- General development work on formal methods tools themselves
I have experience with a wide variety of programming languages including C++, Java, C#, Rust, Golang, and Python.
Email email@example.com for personal correspondence.